- DAILY NANNIES
- LIVE - IN NANNIES
- BILINGUAL NANNIES
- SPECIAL NEEDS NANNIES
- TEMPORARY & EMERGENCY NANNIESHOLIDAY NANNIES
- OVERNIGHT NANNIES
- MALE NANNIES - MANNIES
- NANNY JOBS
Hiring an overnight nanny is a right idea, especially if you and your husband are loaded with stressful office jobs. And if you can't get enough sleep at night, night time nanny is there to rescue you. Especially if you have a newborn baby, night nanny can take care of your infant while you are sleeping.
Over night nannies / Night nannies come to your home and sleep over so you can rest.
- Duties: They can help in many ways: a newborn who needs feeding, a toddler with a poor sleep pattern or simply for parents who need to be away for the night. The nannies would be expected to settle your child(ren) for bed, bathing, dressing, feeding, story time etc, and then see to all their needs throughout the night. In the morning, if the child(ren) are awake, we would expect the nanny to assist with either breakfast or dressing routine.
- Hours: Night nannies' hours are from approximately 9pm to 7am.
- Salary: Pay would be in the region of £ 150 per night net (but, again, pay is agreed between parent and their night nanny).
- If you need an overnight nanny, please contact us by filling the family registration form.
We have currently experienced night time nannies available in:
Chelsea, Kensington, Islington, Chiswick, Marylebone, Baker Street, Hampstead, Richmond, Putney, Fulham, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Regents Park, Knightsbridge and other greater London. Contact Nanny Agency London to request your night time nanny.